Wraf's Application

Wraf

October 10, 2018
1) Your IGN (In-game Name) Wraf
2) How old are you? ( Please keep in mind you must be 13+ to apply) 15
3) What region are you from? ( Ex NA,SA,EU,AU) US
4) What timezone are you in? EST
5) Can any current HydraPvP staff members vouch for you? Unfortunately no, but I do hope to become friends with them.
6) Do you have any past experience Staffing on other servers? ( If you do please list rank and what server)
I have a few quality servers under my belt. I started off on Centile (Trial-Mod), I had the basic role of watching chat and ban super blatant hackers. After I moved to Kohi.life (Mod), where I learned basic training in ss tools and basic ss'ing. The last stop was Arcane (Trial-Mod), here I did a lot of teamspeak work and learned a lot about ss in process hacker. All of these skills I have picked up mold the person I am and want to grow as a staff.
7) How many hours a week can you dedicate to playing / staffing on the server?
Monday (2-4 Hours)
Tuesday (2-4 Hours)
Wednesday (2-4 Hours )
Thursday (2-4 Hours )
Friday (2-4 Hours )
Saturday (4-6 Hours)
Sunday (4-6 Hours)

8) Why do you want to be apart of our team?
I am applying for staff on Hydra for a lot of reasons, I feel as if I could benefit the server with my Capabilities as a staff member, With the experience I have it could really benefit the server and also the staff team! I have been playing Hydral for a while and have really settled with the network, I feel as if this is the right network for me! I am also applying for staff as I feel I could do more as a staff member than what I would be able to as a player. Im very mature for my age. I am always professional, I also always make sure my grammar is at a professional standard. I am also applying for staff on Hydra as I can be very active.
I am also applying on Hydra as I am very Mature and Calm, I will never lose my cool with a Player or Staff member, Even if they are screaming and shouting at me, I will remain calm and explain to them that there is no need to Shout and scream. On Hydra I often see a cheater online or Players waiting in teamspeak for quite a while, If I was to be accepted I would make sure to take care of this as soon as possible, If I was to do so the players would feel as if the staff are doing very well.
Personally I am bored of minecraft, I am bored of playing the game. I feel as if I would contribute more time to the server if I was a staff member more than I would as a player, I have also played hcf since 2014, Since I have played hcf for so long I know everything that goes on in HCF, I know how to treat players, I also would always treat Players, Staff and Famous ranks the same, Even if they are my friends! As a staff member you should always treat everyone the same as they are a player on the server.
Honestly, I feel as if you should pick me over other applicants as I have been staff on Arcane, Centile and also kohi.life! I also feel I should be picked for the staff team as I can contriube a lot of time to the server,
In my opinion I have great experience which could help the server a lot, I feel I could moderate so much.
Im also applying for staff as the network is a network I have been playing for a while, seeing the network grow this big is amazing and I would love to be a part of it. I do see cheaters on, or people spamming chat etc. if I was accepted I would make sure to do everything quickly so that the server gets a good idea of the staff team.

Yash

October 9, 2018
Neutral. Vouch staff on arcane however lacks of detail in the last question
Good luck Yash

Wraf

October 10, 2018
After looking at the staff page I realized that I actually know Lobsided and Foallow. So yea they can vouch me I guess