Storms staff apply

Yash

October 9, 2018
1) Your IGN (In-game Name) ignStorm

2) How old are you? ( Please keep in mind you must be 13+ to apply) 16

3) What region are you from? ( Ex NA,SA,EU,AU) Africa

4) What timezone are you in? Utc +4

5) Can any current HydraPvP staff members vouch for you? No
6) Do you have any past experience Staffing on other servers? ( If you do please list rank and what server)

Pvp Temple: Rank (Trial-Moderator) Demote or resigned: Demote, ign when I was staff : DanDevito proof:http://prntscr.com/l31pyp
So basically I was moderator on pvptemple like 2 or 1 year ago. So basically my duty as trial moderator was staying on all platforms like telegram Minecraft and teamspeak and be always free to answer players questions and do support rooms on the part of cheaters my duty was spectating players on personal reports in game reports and on teamspeak and basic on my experience stating if he was cheating or not if I was not sure that he was cheating blatantly in that case I will screenshare him btw I forgot to say if the cheater was blatant like I will record him and send him to a moderator or higher to make sure to ban the player if in case I found something the screenshare I will screenshot what I found then send that to a mod or higher. Basically I got demoted because at that time there was a new owner that was making all decisions and I don't like that and I say that In front of him so he demote me for that for any proof just ask me and I will give it

Hcnations: Rank (Helper) Demote or resigned : I don't remember, ign when I was staff : zYash_ proof:http://prntscr.com/l31qnj
Basically my duty as an helper on hcnations was like all helpers helping people but this time a new platforms is added to the list: Discord. On hcnations all thing have changed to me because this time I have permission to ban but only for 30 days before ban him I need to record or just take any proof of that guy cheating then send that to a moderator by the way another thing changed was the ''SS Verified''.

Spainpvp: Rank (Mod) Demoted or resigned : Demoted, ign when I was staff : Yqsh_, NotCritted_ proof:https://prnt.sc/ietjfu
So on my journey on the spainpvp network I learned a lot basically my duty was helping people on platforms like discord forum Minecraft and teamspeak. On spainpvp there was not screenshare like I was forced to ban people who was blatant or just banning people on forums report like there was only video proof. I got demoted for inactivity.

7) How many hours a week can you dedicate to playing / staffing on the server?
Monday 3 Pm - 9 pm

Tuesday 3 pm - 10 pm

Wednesday 4 pm - 11 pm

Thursday 2pm - 10 pm

Friday 5 pm 11 pm

Saturday 1 pm - 4 pm

Sunday 1pm - 5pm

8) Why do you want to be apart of our team?
  • I want to be a part of the hydra staff because in fact of hcf hydra is the best not only for hcf but hydra have a great community and i will enjoy a lot helping the community to increase without having toxic players or whatever. Being a part of the hydra community would mean a lot for me because i can help to give like new ideas into the community. I am currently applying on hydra because i want to change myself like if one day i will become staff like i will drastically change in a positive way. I think some players deserve a chance to become staff on a server like hydra , and i think that opportunity should be give to me so that i can help the server. i think my previous experiences as staff member and my friendly manner would be like very important to the server and that gave me the force to apply on hydra. I think the priority of all server is to ensure a great gameplay on the network like if on the chat is always a spam of bad words or suicide encouragement like ''kys'' or ''l'' and ''ez'' people would like to play on other server instead of hydra but i think if always there is a staff always here to help out people on every platform from telegram to minecraft people will be encouraged to join the server like even all the people that have loosed interest in playing on hydra can come back and see all the changes and effort that all the staff team have done. Today im applying on hydra because like i want to bring something new to the server like helping the staff team when needed and helping a very large community, im always here to help people thats my priority. I enjoy helping players because without them the server will die i think as a staff member you need to be always there to help them in my opinion if you do a normal session of support room and they tell you like a simple ''thanks'' or just a ''Have a nice day'' will make your day great and give you the strenght to finish the day. I think due to my past experience i can bring a lot of skills to the team such as hardworking, Teamworking and friendship. Hardworking will help me in difficult situation such as a false ban false mute etc... Teamworking will help me every time even in difficult situation you know that there is someone here to help you. I think friendship is the more important because at your first day in the staff team you come alone and your like the newest of the group the first thing you need to do is making new friends and if one day i will resign or demoted i can leave the staff team proud that i make very good friends. As i said i have many skills i will list them below
    • Helpful: This is where i exceed in the field of being a staff member. Im always here to help everyone in every case like i love helping people as i said i can entertain people doing something like small tournaments or just some chat-games.

• Friendly: Im a friendly guy like every time i join on a teamspeak i like to make friends i don't why but i do it. I think this skill can help me on my journey everyday.

• Calm: I think I'm a quiet guy like if someone start screaming in ts that he got banned first of all i will try to calm my self and try to answer him in the most polite way. I think with violence you will aggravate the situation and he will finish in a bad way but if you calm him and telling that im here to help him all will finish in a good way

• Maturity: I think for 15 years old im very mature like i can distinguish between the good way and the wrong way i will always here to put you in the right way not the bad way
    • Languages: as I recently moved to Mauritius I got the possibility to talk other 2 languages apart from Italian there are French and english
Post automatically merged:

if there anything that can I add just tell me

Last edited:

Yofa

October 8, 2018
Hello ignStorm, I'm glad to see you decided to apply for our staff team,

I have reviewed your application and will be giving you a +1 (this is not permanent and may be changed in the future)

Here is why I gave you this rating and suggestions to keep my rating permanent.

• Decent amount of detail.
  • Proof given of being staff on those servers.
  • Seems dedicated to be staff on HydraPvP Network.
  • Seems very mature and chill.
  • Grammer (You should go through and capitalize some of your “i”s to make your app look more professional)

Good luck!

fl0m

October 8, 2018
+1, loads of detail and good experience.

Good luck!

Yash

October 9, 2018
Spamming auto-merge and quote tags
Hello ignStorm, I'm glad to see you decided to apply for our staff team,

I have reviewed your application and will be giving you a +1 (this is not permanent and may be changed in the future)

Here is why I gave you this rating and suggestions to keep my rating permanent.

• Decent amount of detail.
  • Proof given of being staff on those servers.
  • Seems dedicated to be staff on HydraPvP Network.
  • Seems very mature and chill.
  • Grammer (You should go through and capitalize some of your “i”s to make your app look more professional)

Good luck!
First of all thank you! I will improve the application soon!.

+1, loads of detail and good experience.

Good luck!
Thank you man appreciate!

EDITED BY @Lord

Last edited by a moderator:
October 7, 2018
Khabib
Neutral, you have a ton of detail, but your grammar is off which makes the app a little unprofessional. I know English is probably not your native language so you should use grammarly or a similar application to help fix your grammar mistakes. Good luck!

Yash

October 9, 2018
Neutral, you have a ton of detail, but your grammar is off which makes the app a little unprofessional. I know English is probably not your native language so you should use grammarly or a similar application to help fix your grammar mistakes. Good luck!
Ty ill get that later im from phone rn