Recruits Application

October 8, 2018

1) Your IGN (In-game Name)
Recruits Past: ( https://namemc.com/profile/recruits.6 )

2) How old are you? ( Please keep in mind you must be 13+ to apply)
I am 18 years of age

3) What region are you from? ( Ex NA,SA,EU,AU)
NA, Canada Ontario

4) What timezone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time
5) Can any current HydraPvP staff members vouch for you?
I have a few friends that are on the staff team, but no one who i knew when i was staff on these servers.

6) Do you have any past experience Staffing on other servers? ( If you do please list rank and what server)
I have a ton of experience when it comes to being staff on servers, I have been staff on some of the most known servers in the community. Some of the servers I have been staff on are Zonix, Para, Ovid, Pulse, Hydra, Hcgames , PotsGG, HcfHq, And Zolus, and Viper. I have only been demoted twice and other then that I have just resigned. My reasons on resigning and demotion;
Zonix: I was staff on Zonix for about 2 months, I was demoted for "Cheating as a staff member" but I was testing the Anti cheat with another staff member(whom was admin) , I was not in PvP I was in spawn using a 20 CPS Autoclicker (This was the day of the launch and we wanted to see what CPS it started flagging at. I got banned from logs and even after me and the other staff member went into Teamspeak to try and clear this issue up because it was a mistake but they would not believe us and thought I was using the Auto clicker to get more of an advantage over other players.
Para: I was staff on Para for about 6 months, I resigned on ParaPots due to the fact that all the staff went very inactive and I was one of the only few who actually stuck around. With this being said I was the only staff member on almost everyday with a constant of 100-200 players on. As you can imagine it would be a lot of work and I just got fed up. Don't get me wrong helping people is what I love to do but when it is just you every single day with that many players on it gets a little difficult.
Ovid: I was staff on Ovid for about 1 and a half months. I resigned on Ovid due to the fact that the server was being sold. There were many rumours going around saying that the server was being sold but when ever we brought it up to SexualHD (The owner) he would deny it. Finally someone gathered proof and found the mcmarket post about it, and once I seen it I resigned.
Pulse: I was staff on pulse for about 3 weeks. I resigned on Pulse due to the fact that the owner is Epicay. Epicay is one of the most toxic people to play this game. Pulse had one of the most toxic staff team I have ever been apart of. All admins + would abuse for factions and it just ruined the fun. Certain people were allowed to cheat on the server and it just wasn't my kind of workplace.
Hydra: I was staff on Hydra for about a month, I Resigned on HydraPvP due to the fact that at the time I had a very bad PC, Averaging from 10-15 FPS maximum. With this being said it made the game almost impossible to play and impossible to have fun on. So I resigned and quit the game. But I now have a new PC and am not quitting anytime soon
Hcgames: I was was staff on Hcgames multiple times, The first time was for about 3 months, Then I resigned t due to the desire of wanting to play, I missed playing the HCF. I only resigned for that map and came back the next map, I later got demoted that same map because I went on a 6 day Vacation without alerting any of the staff in slack, which made it look like I just went inactive for a week. I understood and did not attempt to get my rank back.
PotsGG: I was staff on potsgg for about a month. I guess you can say I was demoted from PotsGG, they demoted every single staff member and said in discord if you want your rank back to come into Teamspeak. And I was not home at the time of this so I did not get a chance to go claim my rank back in Teamspeak so I was told to re-apply. I decided to not re-apply tho.
HcfHQ: I was staff on HCFHQ for about 4 months. I resigned from HCFHQ because the server got shut down, It went from HcfHQ to ExcideHCF, to nothing.

This may make me look like a "Server hopper" but keep in mind I took long breaks between each server, I have been playing this game for about 4 years now. I am looking to stay with Hydra for a very long time,Through its ups and downs. I will be dedicated to onlyHydra the whole time and will be staff until closing or otherwise
7) How many hours a week can you dedicate to playing / staffing on the server?
Honestly I can dedicate every hour that I am on minecraft to hydra when the server releases, Even if I do not receive the staff position and remain as a normal player I plan to no life hydra as I am excited for the comeback. And would be even more hyped to come back as a staff member again, like I was when the server uses to be up.
8) Why do you want to be apart of our team/ Anything else? Honestly there is a ton of reason why I want to become apart of the Hydra Networks staff team again, for one I love the server has a whole it brings back alot of good memories and the idea of the server. I really agree with bringing back the "Old" style of HCF. and want nothing but the best for the return of hydra. I Have been so disapointed in all the hcf servers that have been trying to "revive" hcf but no ones doing it right but i really do beleive Hydra will be able to pull it off, once again because its been done already. In all honestly I don't really find this game fun anymore besides when it comes to moderating now at this point for a few reasons, First off the main thing that ruined this game was the infestation of cheaters and or ghost client(s). Every server is infested with people who dont care about the game anymore and just want to ruin the maps for the other players but the only way to stop this is for every server indivisually to keep their server clean of cheaters, So with that being said you need a Profecinal , Dedicated , and appropriate staff team which im sure you guys are already aquiring which is why I want to be apart of this Network. It is where I will best fit in and not be a mistake. Secondly honestly I just like how I can clear any confusion and just be that helpful, chill laid back but strict when needed staff. Also I think a important thing to point out is one of the most important things when it comes to being staff on a server is being able to get along with all staff and players, even if you particually don't like that person or they dont like you. You need to understand that you have a responsibility to HELP, not add more problems or toxicity. Which I completly, 100% understand and agree with. We are a team and a community and are all here to do the same thing and that is to make sure everyone has fun. You should be as professional as can be when on the job

Yash

October 9, 2018
+1 good amount of detail and experience.
Good luck Yash

Vuru

October 11, 2018
+1 good detail but could use some spaces IMO since it looks to crowded with the big details

October 8, 2018
+1 good detail but could use some spaces IMO since it looks to crowded with the big details
Thank you, and I agree with you I noticed after I submitted it and sadly cannot change it now :(

October 7, 2018
Khabib
Out of curiosity, what happened with Viper? You gave an explanation for every server except Viper.

October 8, 2018
Out of curiosity, what happened with Viper? You gave an explanation for every server except Viper.
I honestly did not even notice i totally forgot to fill that out, I resigned from Viper (Cobra) like a week into getting the position because I had family problems at the moment (a very close family member of mine passed away, and i lost all motivation). sorry for not filing it out! thank you for bringing it to my attention tho

October 7, 2018
Khabib
Okay. In that case, +1. You have a ton of experience and sound like you’re up for it. I would tell you to go through and fix minor grammar errors, but you can’t edit posts as of now. Get more involved on the forums too.

Good luck!